Hey everyone, here is the lastest progress on the log motel here is Stites, Idaho. It has been really hot outside and my skin in darkening but the logs are going up fast. You can see in one of the pictures that we have finished 10 rounds high at one of the corners. Stocking the logs into the house is a great workout but I wore Anthony out. He has been a lot of help. Also dad borrowed a nice chain saw from my grandad, Troy Sr. This has helped speed our production. So I am waiting for everyone to show up and help. Hmmm, they must think that building a log house in near 100 degree weather is not their idea of fun.
Troy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Lookin good! Good to see the bolg getting some usage! I enjoy seeing you guys making some progress!
Maybe I'll cruise over with you next week
Pretty amazing. I saw on a building show how challenging it can be to build a log cabin. I believe that it was said that it takes like 10 years for the logs to fully set. Good luck with that. I hope it's easier than building in Afghanistan!!!
www.myspace.com/my_dead_dog_jake
to see photos of a ceiling in Afghanistan
Post a Comment