Well we have been working on the logs for several days now and it is showing some progress. I wish the project could be going faster but with only 2-3 of us on the job it goes slow. Right now it is Troy Jr., Anthony, and I on the job. Marking off the layout for the logs, and drilling holes for electrical wire, slows us down but is necessary. I think it is looking good. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
WOW! Those logs are really coming together!!! Looks great! Thanks for posting more pics.
Who the heck it "Troy Jr."? Do you have a son we don't know about? :) I really wish that I could have helped out with this project! It just was not possible with everything going on in my life right now. The Ketah family begins its mega-vacation in 15 days!
Post a Comment