Friday, July 20, 2007

July 20th, 2007

Jon arrived Wednesday morning after driving all night with only a 3 hour nap! It has been nice to have his help on the log house. The hound pups are growing fast and I think Jon would like to bring one home with him. We had fun swimming in the river at a rock I like to climb up. Some of my cousins came along as well. The motel is coming along good. We will have the upstairs floor for the loft done today and I really like how our log arches turn out. Hope you enjoy the pictures. More updates to come.
Troy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are cruising through the wood! Looks nice and solid. See you in a few days to pack and prepare for Malawi!

Daddo said...

Good the hear about Jon making it. I can remember driving long distances without much sleep, but would find it took the next week to recover if I tried it now. Keep building! Your top deck looks terrific.
Daddo

Paulos said...

hey not bad

Mike said...

Hey TJ. Your blog is great. It keeps me up to date on some of the things the fam is up to. That picure of the Idaho boogie board is AWESOME! It brings back a lot of old memories. Keep up the work on the log cabin. I need to make a trip up and see it in person. I hope you had a really good, safe trip to Africa. Looking forward to those pictures. Your cuz in Boise...