
On Sunday September 17th I headed to Pacific University expecting to take new members of our wrestling team on a climb up King's Mountain. I was a bit disappointed when I found that only four wrestlers had shown up for the hike. I thought some of them could still be in bed due to the 8:30 am meeting time at the athletic center. We waited a while, made one round through Clark dorm, and visited the wrestling house to gather more guys. We only found one more ready. So six of us made our way to the mountain toward Tillamook. From the trail head the climb was a 2.5 mile steep climb with great views. Kevin and I made it up in about 55 minutes. Others took their time. All had a good time while more were at home missing out. That's ok, I guess having more first on the first day of practice will make them more eager next time.










4 comments:
Yay new blog!
Sometimes smaller groups are more fun anyway. Looks like you all had a great time!
Sweet acro-troy-atics! I say this as I drink a Mountain Dew at my computer, heh. :-)
Good job with the blog updates! That was a fun weekend for both of us. Wrestling season 2006/07 is nearly here...
Post a Comment